Sunday, April 2, 2017

Peek-a-Boo bunny

This card was created to participate in the CYCI Challenge #152. This CYCI challenge was a color challenge, using the colors turquoise, lime, pink, and kraft. With Easter right around the corner, I wanted to use this adorable bunny bundle I ordered from Papertrey Ink, so I knew these colors would result in an Easter card.

This bunny bundle was a total splurge purchase for me. It was also a gamble, as there was no guarantee that it would arrive in time for Easter. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived within 10 days of my order. It was from their March release, and I was stalking their website and planning my order days in advance. My planning paid off, as I hear that many others are still anxiously awaiting their orders from the same timeframe.

I found it easier to punch the bunny out then stamp the face on the die cut. I will making a few more of these cards to accompany the Easter boxes I send my grandsons, with just a slightly different paper color chosen. Most of the items used are from Papertrey Ink, as I simply love the weight and colors available in their cardstock.




Here are the supplies I used:
Stamps:
So Sweet (PTI)

Paper:
Stampers Select White (PTI)
Kraft (PTI)
Raspberry Fizz (PTI)
Funky Town patterned paper (PTI)

Ink:
Raspberry Fizz (PTI)
Crumb Cake (SU)
Blushing Bride (SU)

Accessories:
Sizzix Big Shot
Woodgrain EF (SU)
1-3/4" Circle Punch (SU retired)
So Sweet Die (PTI)
Triple Banner Punch (SU)

3 comments:

  1. I love this card and the colors! You have great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! So sweet with the bunny peeking through the 'window'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute little bunny card!! thanks for playing make it monday!

    ReplyDelete