Sunday, April 30, 2017

Best Dad Ever

I hosted what would be described by most people as a "crop" at my house yesterday. As much as my small group enjoys workshops and learning new techniques, they also enjoy the free time to gather together for food and fellowship, sprinkled with a side of individual creativity.

My guests projects ranged from embellishing finished projects, clipping paper doll dresses, coloring stamped images, to cutting projects for future assembly. I had a few projects planned, but was enjoy the company of my guests before I started.

Before the new Stampin Up catalog launches, I have challenged myself to use as much patterned paper as possible in cards or other gifts before I buy more. This paper was purchased with a different intention in mind, but seems to fit this masculine themed card very well. Added Bonus: I also inked a stamp that I haven't previously used before. The sentiment also can lend itself to a Father's Day or a Birthday card.





Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:
And Many More (SU Retired)
Motorcycle (Gina Marie Designs)

Paper:
Dapper Denim (SU)
Basic Gray (SU)
Whisper White (SU)
Three Piece Suit (Papertrey Ink)

Ink:
Dapper Denim (SU)

Accessories:
Modern Label Punch (SU Retired)
Word Window Punch (SU Retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment