Sunday, April 9, 2017

Part of the Story

This card was created to participate in the CYCI Sketch Challenge #153. This CYCI challenge this week is a sketch challenge, using a layout template as your guide. I have fallen head over heals with Unity stamps, and looked in my stash to start my design.

I work as a librarian, so the multiple stamps sets that they have with books, went quickly either into my cart or on my wish list. I love their cook to order philosophy, so I don't mind waiting an extra day or two for my order to arrive. They have frequent sales, so I get shipments from them often.

If you haven't checked out Unity Stamp Co., head over and see their gorgeous line of red rubber stamps. They have great technique videos that make me want to call in sick to work and play in my craft room all day. Unfortunately if I did that, I wouldn't be able to buy new toys.




Here are the supplies I used:
Stamps:
Struggle is Part of It (Unity)

Paper:
Early Espresso (SU)
Real Red (SU)
Stampers Select White (PTI)
Woodgrain patterned paper (CTMH)

Ink:
Rich Cocoa (Memento)

Accessories:
Heart Punch (SU retired)
Perler beads


1 comment:

  1. Love your card, Eileen! I adore the stack of books and the diagonal design on the paper really sets off your focal piece! Thanks for playing along with CYCI!

    ReplyDelete