Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Flowers

Happy Easter everyone! Today is a very relaxing day at our house. The weather is gorgeous outside, our windows are open, and we are moving at our typical Sunday pace until church later this afternoon.

This Unity stamp has been on my wish list since I first saw it. Daisies are one of my favorite flowers, as I am a lover of the simpler things in life. My day can simply be made if I have the proper sugar and cream ratio to my coffee first thing in the morning. As you can see, I am very easy to please.

Unity is quickly becoming my favorite stamp company. I felt that with their designs I would need to work on my coloring skills. Alcohol markers seemed to be too advanced for my inner perfectionist, so I tried watercolor pencils. I figured if I could learn color blending with an easier medium, when I try the markers again I will be better skilled. I'm very pleased with the outcome using the pencils and look forward to my next project.




Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:
Everything Joyful & Beautiful (Unity)

Paper:
Mossy Meadow (SU Retired)
Cold press watercolor paper

Ink:
Archival Basic Black (SU)

Accessories:
Coloré watercolor pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment