Sunday, July 23, 2017

Joy to the World

This marks the fourth Christmas card I have made this month. If I haven't stated a hundred times before, I am a font junkie. This set was a new release last year and I immediately saw how easily it would fit into scalloped circles, inside the center of wreaths, and coordinate with other stamps I already had. I used this set in my first holiday workshop and I believe I sold the set to everyone in attendance. 

I wish I could tell you which DSP pack the musical paper came from. It seems like I have saved it for many years. With the sentiment in the front paired with that particular DSP, I think that card may actually sing “Joy to the World”. This design was an original from the SU Artisan design team, and I have duplicated it with supplies I had on hand. 



Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:
Tin of Tags (Stampin Up Retired)

Paper:
Cherry Cobbler (SU)
Very Vanilla (SU)
Brushed Gold (SU Retired)

Ink:
Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Accessories:
Sizzix Big Shot
Holly TIEF (SU) 
Stars Framelits (SU retired)
Stitched Shapes Framelits (SU)
Classic Scalloped Circles (Spellbinders)



No comments:

Post a Comment