Saturday, August 18, 2018

You’re a Delight

I had the day off and was trying to decide what I was going to create. I had lots of other things to do around the house, but really wanted some inky fingers before I started on my to do list. I am in love with Concord and 9th turnabout stamps. This one sat on my shelf way too long uninked. When I went to add the finishing touches on this I could easily see how this could quickly transform into a Christmas wreath. That is totally My next project that I will be doing next with this.

The hardest part for me while making this card was deciding on the colors! This is going to be so much fun since I have a wide palate of  ink colors to choose from. I didn’t have a specific theme in mind for this card, so I left the wreath neutral with green leaves and stems.



Stamps:
Wreath Turnabout (Concord and 9th)

Paper:
Classic Kraft (Papertry Ink)
Garden Green (Stampin Up)
Stampers Select White (PTI)

Ink:
Garden Green (SU)
Pear Pizzazz (SU)
Rich Razzleberry (SU)
Pool Party (SU)

Accessories:
Sizzix Big Shot (SU)
Petal Burst TIEF (SU)
Rustic Jute Button Twine (PTI)
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform 

No comments:

Post a Comment