Thursday, August 23, 2018

Stand Tall

This was created for the current Unity Stamp Company's "Not a Card" Challenge. This was a challenge I wasn't sure I was going to participate in. Cards are my specialty, they are something that I enjoy making... a lot. So when it came around to brain storming ideas for this, I had zero ideas.

It wasn't until I was searching my craft space looking for something totally unrelated, did I stumble across this linen bag (which ironically is also from Unity) which was my inspiration for this project. I have plans on filling this with some candy and giving this to a friend who has been a blessing to me this past month. I am going to include a matching note card and encourage her to reuse the bag and pass it on and bless someone else.


Stamps:
Stand Tall July 2018 KOM (Unity Stamp Company)

Paper: 
None

Ink:

Accessories:
Linen Bag (Unity Freebie)
Copic Sketch Markers (Jerry's Artarama)
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform

1 comment:

  1. Nice to color the bag and great idea about passing it on.

    ReplyDelete