Friday, August 31, 2018

Spirited Snowman

I love Christmas and I love Christmas stamps. I seriously have all I can do to hold myself back from buying every single one I see. There are certain ones I am especially partial too, and snowman stamps are on that short list. I have a customer that feels the same way I do, and upon spotting this set in the upcoming catalog it will likely be on her wish list.

I took the sketch/layout for this design from a card I recently received from a friend. I randomly stamped the holly in Stazon and colored with a blender pen to give it a watercolored appearance. Since I was covering the center, I only needed to stamp the perimeter. I then stamped the snow couple in Memento and colored with my Copic sketch markers. I did the same thing for the skater snowman,  stamping his flakes in purple and coloring him with Copics as well. 



Stamps:
Spirited Snowman (Stampin Up) ***Available until January 2, 2019

Paper:
Whisper White (SU)
Basic Black (SU)
Cherry Cobbler (SU)
Wisteria Wonder (SU Retired)

Ink:
Stazon (SU)
Memento (SU)
Wisteria Wonder (SU Retired)


Accessories:
Sizzix Big Shot (SU)
Stitched Rectangle Dies (PTI)
Copic Sketch Markers (Jerry’s Artarama)

No comments:

Post a Comment