Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Stars and Stripes Forever

This cute little creation is an ATC, or Artist Trading Card. I created this to participate in the current challenge at Unity Stamp Company. The challenge is to simply make an ATC. These cards have always interested me, but I have never taken the leap... now was a perfect time to give them a try.

To get started I cut a scrap piece of paper to the size the card should be. This would give me an idea of what size stamp I could use to be my focal point. I had the background already figured out, and when I realized that I could only fit three colors on this sized card, I immediately thought about red, white, and blue. I knew I had a couple of patriotic themed stamps, so I set out to find those. Just like the story of Goldilocks... out of the three I had, one was just right!



Stamps:
Stars & Stripes Forever (Unity Stamp Co)
Brushed Off (Papertrey Ink)

Paper:
True Black (PTI)
Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Vellum (Stampin Up)

Ink:
Real Red (SU)
Dapper Denim (SU Retired)
Versamark (SU)
VersaFine Clair Nocturne (Unity)

Accessories:
Marvy Heat Gun
Clear Embossing Powder (Unity)
White Embossing Powder (SU)
Copic Sketch Markers (Jerry's Artarama)

1 comment: