Saturday, August 25, 2018

Peaceful Poinsettia

The Stampin Up Holiday catalog... my favorite catalog of the year! Christmas stamps are the one single category that I have the most of . This stamp set was the first to catch my eye... especially the card here, which I modified slightly from the catalog. This card is so beautiful, and in all honestly is one of the quickest and most elegant holiday cards I have ever made.

The card featured here is shown in a retired color, but my customers will be making this beauty at my first Christmas Card workshop next month and we will be sampling it in Blackberry Bliss, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, and Night of Navy. Swap out the silver for gold, and the color variations for this card are endless!




Stamps:
Peaceful Poinsettia (Stampin Up) ***Available until January 2, 2019

Paper:
Emerald Envy (SU Retired)

Ink:
Versamark (SU)

Accessories:
Sizzix Big Shot (SU)
Detailed Poinsettia Thinlits (SU) ***Available September 5th
Silver Embossing Powder (SU)
Marvy Heat Tool
Silver Glimmer Paper (SU)


No comments:

Post a Comment