Sunday, February 11, 2018

Waiting for Baby

Babies don’t always arrive on their due dates... some arrive early, while others take their sweet time to arrive. I have a friend who is due to give birth later this month and I want to be prepared for her grand entrance. 

This stamp set is versatile for plenty of baby occasions, simply change the color of the romper to fit. The ScanNCut made quick work of cutting out the moon image, as well as other images in this set. In just a couple of minutes I was able to have a handful of die cut images ready to go for the next baby card I need to make. 



Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:
Moon Baby (Stampin Up)

Paper:
Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Sweet Blush Bitty Big (PTI)
Sweet Blush Cardstock (PTI)

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black (SU)

Accessories:
Scan N Cut (Brother)
Sizzix Big Shot (SU)
Lucky Stars TIEF (SU Retired)
Copic Markers (Assorted Colors)


No comments:

Post a Comment