Thursday, February 8, 2018

Sunflower Harvest

Happy Anniversary Papertrey Ink! This card was created as part of a sketch challenge to celebrate the 11th anniversary of PTI. We had multiple sketches to choose from, but I chose the one Lizzie Jones provided as the inspiration for my design. 

I usually go on a spending freeze for January and February, as a way to force myself to use items I already have on hand. With that in mind, I reached for a stamp set I haven’t used yet, Sunflower Harvest. I was eager to buy this as soon as it came out... and today was the first day I inked it up. I am limited with my sunflower colored inks, but I was very happy with how the card came out. Sometimes you just happen to get it just right on the first try.



Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:
Sunflower Harvest (Papertrey Ink)

Paper:
Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Crushed Curry (Stampin Up)

Ink:
Crushed Curry(SU)
Pumpkin Pie (SU)
Pear Pizzazz (SU)
Garden Green (SU)
Soft Suede (SU)

Accessories:
Sizzix Big Shot (SU)
Chevron Vertical Die Cover Plate (PTI)

Sunflower Harvest Dies  (PTI)

1 comment:

  1. absolutely charming! Love the cover plate with the sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete