Sunday, December 31, 2017

Thank You

In the age of all our technology, the thank you card almost seems to be a lost art. I have encouraged my children to send these cards for Christmas and birthdays... and other appropriate occasions in between. The simple act of sending a thank you card was responsible for landing me my current job. It was a card that said “thank you for the opportunity to interview”, that brought my name to mind when another position came open in the same company. 

Not only is this card a first in many “thank you” cards that I will make, it is also a THANK YOU from me to you... for coming here to look at my cards, for reading my blog, and to those who follow my blog. I do this not only to satisfy my creative side, but to encourage other like minded people, and maybe even inspire a future crafter or card maker with one of my creations. Thank you for making this a great year and I hope to see you in 2018. 



Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:
None

Paper:
Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Dark Indigo (PTI)
Floral Boutique DSP (Stampin Up Retired)

Ink:
Night of Navy (SU)

Accessories:
Sizzix Big Shot (SU)
Thank You (Xcut Dies)
To The Point Edgers Die (PTI)
Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (SU)
Sponge Dauber (SU)






No comments:

Post a Comment