Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Quilt

I had this warm and cozy quilt card designed in my head from the moment I saw the die and knew I wanted to buy it. It makes a great Christmas card as seen here, but paired with pastels, can also make a great baby card too. I love buying items with more than one purpose. It’s like the word “congratulations”... it covers a multitude of events. 

A few years ago, Stampin Up carried adhesive sheets, and I am happy to say we now carry them again. They are excellent to use in small projects like this quilt frame. The hardest part for me with this card would be finding a color scheme I would be happy with. It took a few tries, but once I got this arrangement set up, I knew it was the one I wanted. A few dots of liquid glue in each space as I was assembling this card and it was finished. The adhesive sheet was truly the key to making this card come together quickly and easily. 



Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:
Greetings of the Season (Stampin Up Retired)

Paper:
Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Garden Green (SU)
Patterned Paper (Miscellaneous Scraps)

Ink:
Garden Green (SU)

Accessories:
Sizzix Big Shot (SU)
Quilt Square Cover Up Die (My Favorite Things)
Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (SU)
Tom Bow Multipurpose Liquid Glue (SU)






2 comments:

  1. I love this! I have a similar die and NEVER thought of Christmas colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I have a similar die and NEVER thought of Christmas colors!

    ReplyDelete