Monday, September 4, 2017

Sunflower Sympathies

Sympathy cards are like birthday cards, I always like to have some on hand. When you need them, it's nice to have some to choose from instead of making them. Usually with sympathy cards when I fall short and need to make them, I find it very difficult because of the emotional attachment to the recipient, therefore the process of making the card is usually filled with tears. 

Ironically, sympathy cards were on my list to make over this long weekend. I was down to zero. Last night, I received a text message from a friend who told me that she had just lost her mother. I'm not going to say that my timing was perfect, I am just thankful that I had time to make her a special card during this difficult time. 



Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:
Sunflower (Stampin Up Retired)
One Big Meaning (Close to My Heart)

Paper:
Night of Navy (SU)
Whisper White (SU)
Basic Gray (SU)

Ink:
Night of Navy (SU)




No comments:

Post a Comment