Sunday, September 10, 2017

Break Out the Ugly Sweaters

I have always laughed at the notion of “ugly sweaters” at Christmas. When I first saw this stamp set, I immediately knew I had to have it This will be the Christmas card I send to my friends this year. Hopefully they will enjoy the humor behind the card as much as I do. 

One of my goals this year is to use up old supplies, especially my patterned paper. This was one of my favorites from last year, and it worked very well for this card. I also utilized my ScanNCut for this card as I stamped an entire sheet full of sweaters and they were cut out perfectly within minutes. 



Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:
Break Out the Ugly Sweaters (Unity Stamp Company)

Paper:
Emerald Envy (SU)
Whisper White (SU)
Presents and Pinecones DSP (SU Retired)

Ink:
Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copic Sketch Markers (Various)

Accessories:
Brother ScanNCut






No comments:

Post a Comment