Sunday, September 17, 2017

I believe in Santa Claus

I made two goals for myself at the beginning of the year. One was to up the hoard of patterned paper that I have before buying more, and the other was to use all my stamps or I need to sell them. Christmas stamps are one the areas that I own A LOT of stamps. 

This stamp has a copyright date of 2003, but was just added to my collection earlier this year after seeing mixed media projects that used it. I found several ideas that did not suit my style, but settled on this one with just a touch of coloring to accent Santa’s face to bring him to life. I am looking forward to using this again in alternate colors and layouts. 




Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:
Santa Collage (Rubber Stampede)

Paper:
Stamper’s Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Pure Poppy (PTI)
Pinefeather (PTI)

Ink:
Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Real Red (SU)
Copic Sketch Markers (Various)

Accessories:
Sizzix Big Shot
Scallop Oval Punch (SU Retired)
Modern Label Punch (SU Retired)
Word Window Punch  (SU Retired)
Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder (SU Retired)






No comments:

Post a Comment