Saturday, June 30, 2018

He Counts the Stars

I have always been intrigued by the galaxy background. I have watched several videos, repinned posts, even pestered a few fellow bloggers. I even bought a specific stamp with the sole purpose to use it in conjunction with a galaxy background. I finally set aside a day in which I was going to take the time to try and see if I could do it. I set upon a Jennifer McGuire video. She makes everything seem easy, and with a slight modification of my own, I was able to accomplish the background you see below. A link to her video is HERE.




Stamps:
Year of Psalms: December (Papertrey Ink)
 
Paper:
True Black (PTI)
Stamper's Select Vellum (PTI)
Watercolor Paper

Ink:
Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide (Blitsy)
Wild Honey Distress Oxide (Blitsy)
Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide (Blitsy)
Salty Ocean Distress Oxide(Blisty)
Black Soot Distress Oxide (Blitsy)
Versamark (Stampin Up)

Accessories:
White Embossing Powder (SU)
White Acrylic Paint
Vellum Tape (Amazon)



No comments:

Post a Comment