Sunday, February 25, 2018

My Dear Friend

I spent this month really trying to accomplish some of my 2018 crafting goals... one goal was to start working down my stack of pretty papers, another was to send out a card every day this month, and my big one was to start using some of my recent purchases. I have lots of old favorites that I frequently reach for... so this card was a result one of recent stamp additions. 

I love how this stamp fills up a good portion of the card front. I used the sentiment included in the set, but this floral spray would be suitable for many different occasions. I used this flower to stretch my skills and practice more with my Copic markers. I have been dealing with wrist and thumb pain, so coloring this took me longer than usual. The extra time needed to complete this really forced me to slow down and I’m very pleased with the outcome as pictured below.



Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:
My Dear Friend: Uniquely Unity January 2018 (Unity Stamp Company)

Paper:
Amethyst Allure (Papertrey Ink)
True Black (PTI)
Stampers Select White (PTI)

Ink:
Detail Ink Raven (Brutus Monroe)


Accessories:
Copic Sketch Markers (Jerry’s Artarama)



No comments:

Post a Comment