Sunday, February 18, 2018

Lucky to have You

This card was created as an entry for Unity Stamp Company’s challenge for “green and shiny”. I knew when creating this card I would need to work from the bottom up. I would need to determine my shiny object before I started on the rest of my card. I have over eight shades of green cardstock to choose from... but shiny was going to be my dilemma. 

I didn’t have very many shiny items... hmmm. I have never been a fan of glitter, and I can’t tie a bow to save my life, so I had to rely on my collection of sequins that I had. With several shades of green to choose from, the bright green ones were the ones that really stood out to me. I was reminded of St. Patrick’s Day, so I went with the only clover stamp I had in my collection. 



Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:
Being Who You Are: February 2018 Kit of the Month (Unity Stamp Company

Paper:
Cucumber Crush (Stampin Up Retired)
Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink)

Ink:
Cucumber Crush (SU Retired)
Versamark (SU)
Versafine Onyx Black (Simon Says Stamp)

Accessories:
Sizzix Big Shot (SU)
Decorative Dots TIEF (SU Retired)
Marvy Heat Tool
Clear Embossing Powder (SU)


No comments:

Post a Comment