Sunday, August 27, 2017

Flowers for my friend

This card is similar to one I posted a few weeks ago. I loved the look of the newsprint so much that I started looking to other stamps in my collection to use the paper with. I tried paper piecing on some larger images, but keep coming back to this layout. I just simply adore the clean and simple look. 

The flower stamp used in this card was a freebie I received with one of my Unity membership kits. These gifts are one of the reasons I love that company so much! Not only do they send them with every order, but their stamps are awesome and I can make quick cards that I look forward to sending to brighten someone's day. 



Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:
Beautiful One (Unity Stamp Co. Kit of the Month 6/16)
Loving Friend Daisies (Unity)

Paper:
Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink)
Vintage Cream (PTI)
Newsprint (Repurposed Library Book)

Ink:
Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copic Sketch Markers (Various)

Accessories:
Sizzix Big Shot
Die-Namics Blueprints 31(My Favorite Things) 





2 comments:

  1. I love it! Beautiful design and great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! The soft blue is so pretty :)
    Love this sentiment

    ReplyDelete