Thursday, June 14, 2018

Growing in Unity Day Four

Hello and Welcome back to my Growing in Unity Day Four post. If you missed my previous posts,  you can view them here:
MONDAY
TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY

I don't have many itty bitty stamps, but this is one of my favorites. I like this stamp exactly how it is presented. Silhouetted against a technique background. Bokeh is a new technique for me, as I learned how to do it earlier this year. This stamp is a reminder of my youth and simpler times when I could ride my bike just about anywhere as long as I was home for dinner. Life in a small town was wonderful, and I have great memories that will never be forgotten.


Don't forget to comment to be entered to win a prize pack supplied by Unity!

Stamps:
Enjoy this Day (Unity Stamp Company)

Paper:
Flirty Flamingo (Stampin Up)
Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink)
True Black (PTI)

Ink:
Flirty Flamingo (SU)
Daffodil Delight (SU)
Melon Mambo (SU)
White Craft Ink (SU)
Black Onyx Versafine (Simon Says Stamp)
Versamark (SU)

Accessories:
Sizzix Big Shot (SU)
White Embossing Powder (SU)
Clear Embossing Powder (Unity)
Die-namics Essential Fishtail Sentiments Strips (My Favorite Things)

25 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love the background!! I still need to try this technique... looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to have those small town memories. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That technique is a beautiful one. I also grew up in a small town and really appreciate the freedom I had then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eileen, I just love that background! Isn't the bokeh technique fun? I haven't done one in awhile...but you've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background. I want to try. Beautiful card. Can’t wait to try this background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the bokeh background i'm yet to get mine looking right. The colours you used are pretty as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice!!! I like how the bike stands out with the way you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colors and love the background. Love
    the bokeh effect. I've never tried it... tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bokeh background for this bike.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this card! I'm a clean & simple card person. I'm going to have to learn about this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this, Love the background so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I too learned that technique but haven't used it in a while. I'm going to review though, because I really like the look of yours. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great background and technique. Love the black on color. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the background, colors, and this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card, and the background is such a fun technique

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty. Love the background. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cool background! I need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the back silhouette on the bright yet soft looking bokeh background. Thank you for giving me inspiration to try this technique. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have this stamp, I'll have to dig it out and try this background with it , love this.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous background; perfect to show off the bicycle image.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty card! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an incredible background !! Great job !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this pretty card! Awesome bike stamp!

    ReplyDelete