Saturday, March 24, 2018

Birthday Bouquet


This week I reached for another stamp set that I have purchased and haven't used yet. This past week we "celebrated" the first official day of spring. According to the calendar spring has sprung, but if you look at my yard you would think winter is still here. The forecast looks promising for next week and I am already thinking about spring flowers. 

I picked a pretty pastel shade for my card and matched the flowers accordingly. I have been working diligently on my Copic marker skills... and I think my slow and steady method are definitely showing in the end results. The ScanNCut made quick work of cutting out the flowers shown on this card. It once again has saved me on the cost of buying matching dies for this stamp set. 


Stamps: 
Floral Bouquet (Avery Elle)
Ways to Say: Birthday (Papertrey Ink)

Paper:
Aqua Mist (PTI)
Stampers Select White (PTI)

Ink:
Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Aqua Mist (PTI)

Accessories:
CutNScan (Brother)
Cover Plate: Stripes Horizontal Die (PTI)
Copics Sketch Markers (Jerry's Artarama

No comments:

Post a Comment