Sunday, November 26, 2017

Mistletoe Kisses

I have very few stamp sets in my collection in which all items have been inked. I am a self admitted font junkie... and when I first saw this one, it grabbed me right away. The words are easy to read and fun, covering a variety of December holidays. They are all sized nicely for a variety of projects... and perfectly for tags, as the name implies. 

On this card I choose a similar layout that I had used previously, this time to maximize the retired and soon to be retired green colored cardstock I had on hand. I seem to carry so much retired paper over from year to year, that I neglect the older colors in favor of the new releases. 



Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:
Tin of Tags (Stampin Up Retired)

Paper:
Early Espresso (SU)
Whisper White (SU)
Cherry Cobbler (SU)
Emerald Envy (SU)
Mint Macron (SU Retired)
Presents& Pinecones DSP (SU Retired)

Ink:
Cherry Cobbler (SU)

Accessories:
Sizzix Big Shot (SU)
Large Scallop Circles (Spellbinders)






No comments:

Post a Comment