Sunday, November 19, 2017

Pumpkin Season

Pumpkin season could be best described as the period between Labor Day and Thanksgiving. Where not only flavors burst on the scene with pumpkin, or pumpkin spice... but the decor does as well. I think you either love it or you hate it. I don’t believe there is a group of people who are just so-so in this area. I am a BIG fan. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin roll, pumpkin spice lattes, but I draw the line at body lotion and similar. I like it, but I’m not that in LOVE with it. 

I choose a simple layout with this stamp, because I wanted the sentiment to take center stage. The colors and patterns in the designer paper are simply beautiful and hard to choose just one. I purchased this stamp late in the season, and am going to explore many possibilities with it next year. 



Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:
Neat and Tangled Pumpkin Everything (Simon Says Stamp)

Paper:
Old Olive  (Stampin Up)
Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Echo Park Fall is in the Air (SSS)

Ink:
Pumpkin Pie (SU)

Accessories:
Sizzix Big Shot (SU)
Petal Burst Embossing Folder (SU)







No comments:

Post a Comment