Sunday, June 11, 2017

Sunflower for your birthday

I have devoted this month to building up my stockpile of birthday cards. This week I decided to create a card with one of my favorite flowers. I have made several cards in the past using smaller scallops to make sunflowers, but this time I needed to utilize my Cricut to make one in the size I chose for this card. 

The scallop circle in this rich yellow color with the dark brown layer (and a little imagination) created this beautiful sunflower. The large flower is the major focus of this card, but can easily fit multiple occasions. This was a quick and simple card to create and will be perfect for late summer or fall deliveries... especially birthdays. 




Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:
And Many More (SU Retired)
Woodgrain (SU Retired)

Paper:
Sahara Sand (SU)
Garden Green (SU)
Crushed Curry (SU)
Soft Suede (SU)
Early Espresso Core'dinations (SU Retired)

Ink:
Crushed Curry (SU) 
Crumb Cake(SU)

Accessories:
Sixxiz Big Shot
Beautiful Branches Thinlits (SU Retired)
Decorative Dots embossing folder (SU Retired)
D'vine Swirl embossing folder (Cricut)
Washi Tape punch (SU Retired)
Word Window punch (SU Retired)
Cricut Expression (for cutting of scallop circles) 


No comments:

Post a Comment