Sunday, June 4, 2017

June is for birthdays

Birthdays always sneak up in me. I have decided to spend most of this month to get caught up on birthday cards. My favorite birthday DSP is Cherry on Top. I think that this paper is fun and covers all ages with birthdays. I think neutral birthday cards are great to have on hand when time escapes me and I need to send a card with just a few days to spare. 

I like the versatility of this stamp set. You can switch things up and make a different look. Switch the candles to a horizontal position and layer upwards to make a cake. Quick tip: if you decide to use the layers as candles, it is easier to start with with the center candle and work your way out. 



Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:
Build a Birthday (SU Retired)

Paper:
Cucumber Crush (SU Retired)
Watermelon Wonder(SU Retired)
Whisper White (SU)
Bermuda Bay (SU)
Cherry on Top DSP (SU Retired)

Ink:
Crushed Curry (SU) 
Bermuda Bay (SU)
Cucumber Crush (SU Retired)
Watermelon Wonder (SU Retired)

Accessories:
Sixxiz Big Shot
Circle Framelits (SU Retired)
Triple Banner Punch (SU)


No comments:

Post a Comment