Saturday, July 14, 2018

Beautiful Day

Life has been so busy for me over the last two months that I pretty much resolved to limiting my purchases and using the stamps I have on hand. Haven't we all said that before? I was saving all sorts of ideas to Pinterest, adding items to online wishlists, but my crafting time was limited. I was excited to find myself with a full morning off this past week. I had lots of ideas running around my head... I just need to grab a couple as they went by and get started.

I have seen lots of ideas with this stamp set, but my main problem was deciding between the rose and the butterfly. I already had my layout in mind, and when I stamped both images the rose won out. I liked the elegant look of the simply stated background paper and the pop of color coming from the flower. Yellow roses symbolize friendship, so that is the color I chose to use on this card.



Stamp:
Beautiful Day (Stampin Up)

Paper:
True Black (Papertrey Ink)
Stampers Select White (PTI)
Petal Passion DSP (Stampin Up Retired)

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black (SU)
VersaFine Clair Nocturne (Unity Stamp Company)
Copic Sketch Markers Various (Jerry's Artarama)

Accessories:
Brother Scan N Cut (Brother)
Triple Banner Punch (SU)
Clear Embossing Powder (SU)



No comments:

Post a Comment