Sunday, October 29, 2017

Silver Christmas Tree

Getting the finishing touches on my holiday cards for my BIGGEST craft fair of the year. This craft fair attracts buyers and sellers from miles away. In a good year, we can see upwards of 3000 people. This is an event where I make sure I go in well prepared. I check the weather leading up to this day like a bride would for her wedding day. Seasonal weather brings out extra shoppers, sunshine drives in bigger crowds yet, while rain may keep some people away.

I CASE’d this card from the Simon Says Stamp website. While I didn’t copy their design exactly, I took the basics from the card design and added a little of my own flair. I love the shadow/word bubble that comes with this die, because I feel using the vellum adds just a touch of depth and dimension. In this card I love using the softer colors as it is a break from the traditional red and green color hues. 



Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:
None 

Paper:
Hawaiian Shores (Papertrey Ink)
Brushed Silver (Recollections)
Perfectly Plaid Winter (Lawn Fawn)
Vellum (Stampin Up)

Ink:
None

Accessories:
Sizzix Big Shot
Believe Wafer Die (Simon Says Stamp)
Corbel Tree Collage Wafer Die (SSS)






No comments:

Post a Comment