Monday, May 6, 2019

Warm Wishes ~ Neat and Tangled

I promised myself at the conclusion of last year, I would get a head start on Christmas cards this year. My intentions were to start in March, but I guess May is better than starting in the fall. Christmas stamps are totally my addiction. So I knew when I was going to start making Christmas cards, I should start with my uninked stamps. I would’ve have liked to have used this stamp last year, but it was sold out. This card was quick and easy, so I am glad to now have it in my collection. 

I love the large sentiment on this stamp, and wanted it to remain the focus of the card. I used a blended oxide combo on the die cut that used a coffee colored hue, with some wintery blue shades mixed in.  I watered down the oxide colors used to make a splatter background to tie it all together. 




Stamps:

Warm Wishes (Neat &Tangled)

Paper:

Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Blueberry Sky (PTI)
Dark Chocolate (PTI)

Ink:

Versamark 
Ground Espresso Distress Oxide
Faded Jeans Distress Oxide
Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide

Accessories:

Alabaster Embossing Powder (Brutus Monroe)
Sizzix Big Shot
Nesting Basics: Circle Dies (PTI)

5 comments: