Saturday, May 25, 2019

Layered Butterflies ~ Lawn Fawn

I made this quick and easy butterfly card while teaching a card class to a group of ladies earlier this month. With work and life... I am just getting around to post about it! It was the favorite of the night. 

This is another one of my favorite styles when I am trying to make a quick card and use up some of my endless supply of fancy paper. Sometimes it seems that patterned paper multiplies when I am not looking.  The great thing about this card is that it requires little stamping and the assembly is quick! I usually leave the occasion blank and fill it in right before I send the card. 



Stamps:

Banner Style (Papertrey Ink)

Paper:

Mint Julep (PTI)
Stampers Select White (PTI)

Ink:

Mint Julep (PTI)

Accessories:

Sizzix Big Shot
Banner Style Die (PTI)
Layered Butterflies (Lawn Fawn)
Stitched Windy Backdrop (LF)

No comments:

Post a Comment