Saturday, February 9, 2019

Uncorked

My youngest turned 21 today. Nope... that doesn’t make me feel old at all. Age has always been a number to me. You’re only as old as you feel, right? One of my most favorite people in my life is an 80+ year old lady that visits me at work. She has more life and energy in her than people half her age. I can only hope to be as energetic as she is when I get older. 

I have fun, cutesy, even playful birthday stamps that I have used for several people. I bought this set to use as a different birthday and sentiment option for my mature adult friends. This wine stamp set in my opinion is very classy for birthdays but also can be used for a variety celebrations as well.



Stamps:

Uncorked (My Favorite Things)
Hit the Brick (Brutus Monroe for Unity Stamp Company)

En Francis (Stampin Up Retired)

Paper:

Scarlett Jewl (Papertrey Ink)
Vintage Cream (PTI)
Ripe Avocado (PTI)

Silver Glimmer paper (SU)
True Black (PTI)
 
Ink:
Scarlett Jewel (PTI)
Fine Linen (PTI)

Accessories:

Sizzix Big Shot (SU)
Wine Service (MFT)
Elegant Rectangle Stax Die-Namics (MFT)

Subtle Dynamic TIEF (SU)

No comments:

Post a Comment