Saturday, February 23, 2019

Cuddly Cacti

Sometimes in life, you simply just don't have the right words to say. I have a friend going through a difficult time and I wanted to send her a card to let her know I was thinking about her. We met and had lunch a few weeks ago so we could have some girl time together, just to see how she was doing. It's one of those times in life where you know the best advice is no advice... but to just be an ear for the other person when they need someone to talk to. 

This stamp set I used was an exclusive set from Simon Says Stamp during Stamptember from Sugar Pea Designs. I am not sure why I needed it so much... but I am a big fan of 'punny' sentiments as that is my humor. I made my husband's valentine card with a different cactus from this set and lucky for me, he has a punny sense of humor as well. 



Stamps:
Cuddly Cacti (Sugar Pea Designs)

Paper:
Just be You (Echo Park)
Mint Macron (Stampin Up)
Night of Navy (SU)
Flirty Flamingo (SU)
Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink)

Ink: 
Memento Tuxedo Black (SU)
Mint Macron (SU)

Accessories:
Copic Sketch Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment