Saturday, January 12, 2019

Piece of Cake

I love to buy new birthday stamp sets. Birthday cards are probably the card I make the most often. This set is wonderful because it also includes cake varieties to include wedding and anniversaries. Versatile stamps are truly the best kind to have!

When I first selected some new stamps to ink around with, I opted for some fun ones I could color with. I chose to make an anniversary card and use one of my favorite layouts. I found some Copic markers that closely matched the cardstock and quickly finished this card. 



Stamps:

Piece of Cake (Stampin Up)

Paper:

All My Love DSP (SU)
Flirty Flamingo (SU)
Lovely Lipstick (SU)
Whisper White (SU)

Ink:

Memento Tuxedo Black (SU)
Flirty Flamingo (SU)

Accessories:

Sizzix Big Shot (SU)
Cake Builder Punch (SU)
Classic Label Punch (SU) Petite Oval Dies (Spellbinders)
Petite Scallop Oval Dies (Spellbinders)
Copic Sketch Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment