Saturday, January 19, 2019

Home to Roost

This fun stamp set is one of the freebies from the 2019 Stampin Up Sale-A-Bration catalog. When I first saw this one not only did I want it for the rooster image, but the sentiments will be a great addition to my collection. 

I stamped the rooster out first on a scrap paper so I could use it as a mask. I cut very closely to the image so there would not be too much white space on the card when I stamped the background. I stamped the rooster on my white panel, then lightly tacked the rooster mask on top of that image. I stamped the wheat background then removed my mask and began to color him in. I googled several roooster images and found this one most often. I chose Pacific Point as my card base color since it was the most predominant color in my bird. A quick twine bow and this card was finished. 



Stamps:

Home to Roost (Stampin Up)

Paper:

Pacific Point (SU)
Whisper White (SU)

Ink:

Memento Tuxedo Black (SU)

Accessories:

Sizzix Big Shot (SU)
Tin Tile Dynamic TIEF (SU)
Jute Twine
Copic Sketch Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment