Saturday, October 27, 2018

Hello Lovely

This stamp set is one of my preferred stamp sets when I need to whip up a quick card. I have made a variety of cards using this stamp, but this design was case’d from an image I saw on Pinterest. It spotlighted a few flowers and simply created a shadowy effect around the entire image. While I will admit that it took a few minutes for the shading, the outcome is worth it.

The overall materials used on this card were few, and colors certainly could be changed. I like the red as seen here and would stick with jewel tones for alternative colors as their rich hues show nicely on the kraft cardstock.



Stamps:
Hello Lovely (Concord and 9th)

Paper:
Classic Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Pure Poppy (PTI)

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black (Stampin Up)

Accessories:
Copic Sketch Markers (Scrapbookpal)

No comments:

Post a Comment