Sunday, July 22, 2018

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Welcome to the Growing in Unity Blog Hop. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog again. I enjoyed my week and all the wonderful comments and encouraging words that were left about my creations. It certainly helped with my nerves as this was my first time being a GIU girl.

If you missed my week, please take a moment and look through my creations. I felt that the cards I created that week were a reflection of myself. This stamp set is no exception. I really enjoy summer weather, or any kind of weather that allows me to wear my flip flops. I am frequently found in sneakers for work, but flip flops are my next favorite choice for footwear. The paper used on this card was also featured in one of my GIU cards. I love pattern matching and this paper pack has some fun designs that can easily pair up for a quick layout.



Hop along to the other Growing in Unity blogs and see their creations...
Eileen Mathys (you're here!)


Stamps:
Flip Flop Happy (Unity Stamp Company)

Paper:
Flirty Flamingo (Stampin Up)
Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Just Be You (Echo Park)

Ink:
VersaFine Clair Nocturne (Unity Stamp Company)

Accessories:
Clear Embossing Powder (Unity)
Brother ScanNCut (Brother)

28 comments:

  1. Love those pattern papers mixed together looks great. Thanks so much for being a GIU gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy card. I love matching papers from a paper pack, these are great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun design and those flip flops are so cute. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flip flops image and the colorful patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speaks summer! I too love summer and flip flops 💕

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute design and love the happy & cheerful papers
    you used with the cute flip flops image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and paper designs! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the contrast between the simple black and white focal image and the pretty bright printed papers. Very effective.

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love wearing flip flops, great summer card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card!! I love flip flop weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to the summer - your flip flop card os a great design

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful summer card!! Love the papers you used and layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great summer card, Eileen. Lovely patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the flip flops and the paper#

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving this fun summer card- and the flip flops are a great image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. PRETTY card! Great combinations of patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty!! Great way to use those papers too! I love that flip flop stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That flighty flamingo is a great summer color. These design papers look great with it. It is definitely flip flop season where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the simplicity of this card but the colors are amazing!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute with the flip flops and I like the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have so much patterned paper to use, this is great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this! I needed inspiration for this stamp... now i have it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love all the patterned paper and your design. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete