Saturday, March 31, 2018

Somebunny to Love

Happy Easter to all of those who will be celebrating tomorrow. Easter happens to be my favorite candy holiday. Jelly beans, marshmallow peeps, peanut butter filled easter eggs, chocolate bunnies, I could eat them all. All my little kids are now grown adults, so luckily for my waist line... we don't have much candy in our house this time of year. 

Even though bunnies and chicks are commonly found in Easter decor, I think this stamp could be used with spring or even baby themed cards. Other than Christmas stamps, I prefer to buy stamps that can be used for multiple occasions. This bunny hopped its way to a friend who had celebrated a birthday just a week shy of Easter. 


Stamps:
Good Days (Unity Stamp Company)

Paper:
Fine Linen (Papertrey Ink)
Vintage Cream (PTI)
Autumn Rose (PTI)
The Paper Studio "Country Road" (Hobby Lobby)

Ink:
Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Accessories:
Copic Sketch Markers (Jerry's Artarama)

No comments:

Post a Comment