Saturday, May 6, 2017

Congrats, Grad

I will admit that I totally CASE'd this card from Pinterest. As we are nearing graduation season, I needed cards for that occasion. I own absolutely NO graduation stamps. While I have several congratulations stamps, I own nothing that is specific for a graduating student.

When it comes to making cards for this occasion, I usually make a small handful of designs and use the appropriate school colors... utilizing stars, the words congratulations, or even a punch art mortarboard with diploma, but this specific design struck me as a 'must do'. I saw this as being very modern looking and attractive to both the giver and the receiver.

The number framelits has proven to be a very useful tool in my craft closet. From birthday to anniversary, and now graduation cards, this set has proven its versatility. I'm looking forward to the many other ways that I can use these dies in other creations.




Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:
Bravo (SU Retired)

Paper:
Real Red (SU)
Basic Black (SU)
Whisper White (SU)
Glimmer Red (SU)
Glimmer Silver (SU)

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:
Sizzix Big Shot
Swirly Scribbles Thinlits (SU)
Large Number Framelits (SU)

1 comment: