Friday, October 21, 2022

Falling for the Holidays 2022

Welcome to Build Your Stash Falling for the Holidays Linky Party! Let the creativity of the next eight days inspire your creativity and get you in the mood for some holiday cards. Now is the time where we start to see holiday decor in the stores, and we turn our minds to shopping for the holiday. In our neck of the woods the leaves are on the ground and there is a nip in the air. Mornings are cool and days warm up... but light jackets are almost a necessity. I prefer fall to spring, but I enjoy living in an area where we can see the seasons change in every facet of nature.

I have always said Christmas is my favorite season (minus the weather that goes along with it) and this is the holiday that I own the most stamps for. I especially love Christmas music. I didn’t marry a Grinch, so once November is here, it’s Christmas music all the time. We usually have to stream it online because some of our favorites don’t get played as often, while others get played a tad too much. That can be said for music on any station during anytime of the year.   


We hope that you are inspired by our creations and will play along with us, so make sure to check out our BYSHC blogWe have awesome sponsors that have generously offered up wonderful prizes, so don't miss out!

 

Stamps:
Greatest Part of Christmas- Host Exclusive (Stampin Up)

Paper:
Poppy Parade (SU)
Garden Green (SU)
Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Plaid~ Open Stock (Hobby Lobby)

Ink:
Garden Green (SU)
 
Accessories:
Sizzix Big Shot
Knit Sweater embossing folder (SU)
Banners Pick a Punch (SU)
Tree Punch (EK Success)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Eileen! I love the design and the lovely texture in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love the weather that comes with winter ... I am in So. Florida! So we're lucky to get the colder weather that we do (it was in the high 60's a couple days ago, which is VERY unusual for us!). Your card is darling; love the plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! I love your tradition with the holiday music.
    ~Von Marie~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! I love the plaid paper and the tree! Great embossed background design also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That knit sweater embossing pattern in the background is perfect for this card! Such a sweet Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete