Friday, July 23, 2021

Christmas in July 2021

Welcome to Build Your Stash Holiday Hop! Let this holiday hop inspire your creativity and get you in the mood for some holiday cards. This is the time of year where Christmas is the furthest from our mind. Tank tops and flip flops litter our wardrobe, with our boots and jackets safely stored away. Yet, if you start to look around, you will find hints of fall and Christmas in the stores. Hallmark has their ornaments on display and school supplies are on the shelves  

I have always said Christmas is my favorite season (minus the weather that goes along with it) and this is the holiday that I own the most stamps for. I especially love Christmas music. I didn’t marry a Grinch, so once November is here, it’s Christmas music all the time. We usually have to stream it online because some of our favorites don’t get played as often, while others get played a tad too much. That can be said for music on any station during anytime of the year.   


We hope that you are inspired by our creations and will play along with us, so make sure to check out our BYSHC blogWe have awesome sponsors that have generously offered up wonderful prizes, so don't miss out! Dates for this hop are July 23-30, 2021. 
 
Stamps:
Full of Joy (Concord and 9th)

Paper:
Cherry Cobbler (Stampin Up)
Emerald Envy (Stampin Up)
Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Presents & Pinecones  DSP (SU)

Ink:
Cherry Cobbler (SU)
 
Accessories:
Sizzix Big Shot
Full of Joy trifold dies (C&9)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Eileen! Simple but so beautiful!! Love that JOY die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card!! I love Christmas & I love the cold too! I do!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love that patterned paper and the big "JOY." Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete