Friday, April 23, 2021

Spring into Christmas Holiday Hop

 
Welcome to Build Your Stash Holiday Hop! Let this holiday hop inspire your creativity and get you in the mood for some holiday cards. This is the time of year I don't even think about holiday cards as the spring flowers are blooming, leaves are budding on the trees and the birds are returning to nest. Hopefully this allows me to prepare myself before I am in the mad dash between Thanksgiving and Christmas.



I have always said Christmas is my favorite season (minus the weather that goes along with it) and this would be the holiday that I own the most stamps for. I have really been trying to use more and buy less as I have enough supplies to keep me busy for months and months to come. This fun card uses a sketch created by Crystal Minkler. Sketches and color combinations are a perfect way to get the juices flowing especially when you feel the creative bug bite, but aren't sure what to make.



We hope that you are inspired by our creations and will play along with us, so make sure to check out our BYSHC blog. We have awesome sponsors that have generously offered up wonderful prizes, so don't miss out! Dates for the Spring hop are April 23-30, 2021.
 
Stamps:
Shakin' Things Up (Unity Stamp Company)

Paper:
Misty Moonlight (Stampin Up)
Highland Heather (Stampin Up)
Snowflake Splendor DSP (Stampin Up)

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black
 
Accessories:
Copic Sketch Markers
Sizzix Big Shot
Subtle Embossing Folder (Stampin Up)


4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Eileen! The perfect wintry color combo and I adore that sweet owl! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors, patterns, and design. And I love that owl. Great coloring. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So SUPER cute!! Great sketch.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete