Saturday, April 20, 2019

Hallelujah by Graciellie Design

The cross in this stamp set was part of a stamp that when I first looked at it simply took my breath away. I was drawn to the elegance in the simplicity of the design that I knew I NEEDED in my collection. Not only did I want it to replace my well worn and over used “Easter Greetings” stamp, but this stamp would fit multiple religious occasions when paired with the proper sentiment. 

I did my best to duplicate the color scheme used for this sample as pictured on the Unity website. I wanted to keep the wood look realistic as shown in the sample. Once I started blending and shading, I was very satisfied with the finished product. 



Stamps:
Hallelujah (Unity Stamp Company)

Paper:

Gorgeous Grape (Stampin Up)
New Leaf (Papertrey Ink)
Stampers Select White (PTI)

Ink:

Memento Tuxedo Black (SU)

Accessories:

Sizzix Big Shot (SU)
Subtle Embossing Folder (SU)
Petite Oval Dies (Spellbinders)
Petite Scallop Oval Dies (Spellbinders)
Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips (My Favorite Things)
Copic Sketch Markers

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing! Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete