Saturday, November 24, 2018

Snow Place

Two of my most favorite things in my entire craft stash are my numbers and my letter dies. They are so versatile. I have seen several cards made with these letters, especially for Christmas. Since I sell my items ar craft and vendor shows, I need to remember that as much as I like Christmas, not everyone celebrates. Even if they do... this sentiment and snowman makes a perfect card to send out after the holidays too. Just because we pack up our decorations and take down our trees, doesn’t mean the white stuff leaves also.
The card that initially inspired me to this creation had the word ‘Noel’ on it. The letters had snowflakes on them in various colors, giving the appearance of them falling down the letters. Since I was looking for more of an all over image, I searched out my snowflakes to see what would work. I came across this exclusive stamp set of a Christmas tree made out of snowflakes. When I stamped it over the ‘S’ I knew that was the direction I wanted to go in. A quick change of my snowman’s scarf and viola! A quick card that looks like it took more effort than it really did.




Stamps:
Snow Place (Stampin Up Retired)
Snow is Glistening (SU) ***Available November 2018 only***
Wonderful Words: Snow (Papertrey Ink)

Paper:
Wisteria Wonder (SU Retired)
Whisper White (SU)

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black (SU)
Wisteria Wonder (SU Retired)

Accessories:
Sizzix Big Shot (SU)
Softly Falling Embossing Folder (SU)
Snow Friends Framelits (SU Retired)
Large Letter Framelits (SU)
Copic Sketch Markers
Scallop Oval Punch (SU Retired)
Oval Punch (SU Retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment