Saturday, April 13, 2019

Hello Cupcake

Birthday cards are something I always need, and always enjoy making. May is coming up and I need to get a jump on getting these cards made. I have three friends who even share the same birthday! Inspired by the love it, chop it concept... I looked at my pretty paper hoard and decided that this polka dot paper would make quick work for some fast cards. I think I have had this designer series paper since I became a demonstrator over seven years ago. 

I was excited for the framelits that were released to match this stamp set. I quickly grabbed them, and was surprised to see them sell out as quickly as they did. I have a scan n cut, but bringing items like these to my “stamp 101” classes or all day crafting events is so much easier. I tried a couple different color combinations when making this card, but really prefer the monochromatic look of the matching cupcake liner and frosting. 



Stamps:

Hello Cupcake (Stampin Up Retired)

Paper:

Melon Mambo (SU)
Whisper White (SU)

Ink:

Melon Mambo (SU)
So Saffro (SU)

Accessories:

Sizzix Big Shot (SU)
Rectangle Stitched Framelits (SU)
Call Me Cupcake (SU Retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment