Saturday, December 8, 2018

Hearts Come Home

This card was inspired by something I see quite often “Transformation Tuesday”. This card looks so similar to a card that I had previously made, but the card was not reflective of my current style. While looking at my cards for my last craft fair, I was inspired to take that card and give it a modern lift. I was thrilled with the results. 

I have always labeled myself as a clean and simple stamper, and this card is no exception. I took the elements from my prior card and used them to make a similar card. I started with a current framelit that was more detailed than the older stamp and punch design. I added a silver embossed star that was more relative in size to the house than the gray cut out one I had used before. I kept the snow falling embossing folder as the background as it adds just a touch of ambiance to the base layer.




Stamps:

Snowflake Sentiments (Stampin Up)

Paper:

Whisper White (SU)
Night of Navy (SU)

Ink:

Night of Navy (SU)
Versamark (SU)

Accessories:

Sizzix Big Shot (SU)
Hometown Greetings Edgelits (SU)
Softly Falling Embossing Folder (SU) 
Silver Embossing Powder (SU)
Marvy Heat Tool 
Petite Oval Dies (Spellbinders)
Petite Scallop Oval Dies (Spellbinders)

No comments:

Post a Comment