Sunday, November 11, 2018

Carols of Christmas

This card was the first card I made in several weeks... our family has been in the process of selling our house and moving to another town. I have missed my craft room so much, but I was able to read several books during this entire process. I definitely wasn’t bored! 

The Buffalo check stamp needed to be inked twice to get a dark and even coverage, but that is the joy of having a stamping tool to achieve these results. There are so many times that this tool has come in handy, especially when making multiple cards for craft fairs. This was especially helpful earlier this year when I sprained my thumb and couldn’t grip a stamp block. Since that incident, I don’t think I have gone back to using my acrylic blocks.




Stamps:
Buffalo Check (SU)
Christmas Greeting (SU Retired)

Paper:
Real Red (SU)
Basic Black (SU)
Whisper White (SU)
Champagne Foil Sheets (SU)

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black (SU)

Accessories:
Sizzix Big Shot (SU)
Card Front Builder Thinlits (SU Retired)
Tim Holtz Stamp Platform

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card. Love the deer. My husband is in the woods as I type this. Single woman during hunting season ....lol.

    ReplyDelete