Saturday, September 15, 2018

Country Livin’

This set has sat on my shelf longer than I care to admit. I had so many plans for it, but it always was passed over. Trying to use more of my stock than I buy is always a challenge. Each new month brings temptations, each new season or holiday is a reason to freshen up your stamp sets.

When I couldn’t decide on what I was going to do with this stamp, I defaulted to one of my favorite rainy day activities... learn a new technique. The technique featured on this card is called black ice. I thought it would work great with this card since it would add to the masculine theme. I found the process very easy and would like to use this with other stamps and foil papers for different effects.




Stamps:
Country Livin’ (Stampin Up)

Ink:
Stazon (SU)
Versamark (SU)

Paper:
Basic Black (SU)
Basic Gray (SU)
Whisper White (SU)
Silver Glimmer paper (SU)

Accessories:
Marvy Heat Tool
Clear Embossing Powder (SU)
Triple Banner Punch (SU)

No comments:

Post a Comment