Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Balloon Bash

This fun card was created to play along with the Make it Monday challenge over at Papertrey Ink. I love these challenges, but I am not always able to participate. The tag line on my blog is crafter, reader, runner … just not all at once. Outside of work, those three things are my outlets. I have been able to tie two of these things together with audiobooks, but running still remains something I do solo. With most of my running races behind me, that means the cold weather is soon to be here and my crafting will be in full swing. 

The challenge this week is sentiment windows. Even though I am caught up on birthday cards, I always say special people get special cards. This also was cause for me to try out a technique I had seen before AND a new stamp and die set I recently purchased. The card came out somewhat how I planned, thankfully I was able to practice on scrap paper first to get the look right. 



Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:
Balloon Bash (PTI)

Paper:
Stampers Select White (PTI)
Funkytown (PTI)

Ink:
Simply Chartreuse (PTI)
Pool Party (Stampin Up)
Melon Mambo (SU)
Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Accessories:
Sizzix Big Shot
Spellbinders Ovals
Balloon Bash dies (PTI)





No comments:

Post a Comment